Ginger Enjoys Art Work, gardening, cooking, and family gatherings.
- 1 daughter
- 1 son-in-law
- 2 grandchildren
SISTERS & BROTHERS GALORE!!!
Ginger literally has more than a dozen Brothers & Sisters and most are Best of Friends. When not serving her clients,
Ginger enjoys time with family; just being with them can put a smile on her face.
- Ginger was born in San Francisco & moved to Marin at age 10.
- Her daughter born & raised in San Rafael, graduated Terra Linda HS
- Attended College in Sonoma County w full academic schedule, with daughter + working full time job.
- Ginger is a hard worker and enjoys being meticulous.
FAMILY OF CALIFORNIA PIONEERS... THEIR ROOTS RUN DEEP in NORTHERN CALIFORNIA
- Maternal ancestors immigrated from Europe to SF in the early 1930's.
- Maternal Cousins (Landau) in San Francisco & Santa Clara County
- Paternal Grandfathers' ancestors came to Santa Rosa from Nevada late 1800's
- Paternal Grandmothers' ancestors came to Sebastopol early 1800's
- Paternal Grandmother was born in Santa Rosa (Sonoma County)
- Paternal GREAT-Grandmother lived in San Anselmo (Marin County)
- lst Cousins in Petaluma+Bodega Bay TODAY (McGaughey+Tennyson)
- McGaughey Cousins had a Turkey farm in Grass Valley, CA (1960)
- later moved their Turkey farm to Lincoln, CA (1985
- The migration pattern is holding true.
Ginger's roots are deep in the Greater SF Bay Area...
Your best friend might be a relative of hers... who knows! To see if you know any of her relations. VISIT: http://www.GingerHopp.com/id8.html
and then click on Family Heritage