Beat Other Buyers to HOT New Listings
1. Ginger Hopp will map out the properties in your
price range for you to drive by the neighborhoods, making your house-hunting more pleasurable.
2. Ginger Hopp will
e-mail you a list of properties in areas you prefer so you can choose the features you're interested in seeing.
Hopp will make appointments for private showings of the homes you choose to see.
4. Ginger Hopp will
provide a Market Analysis of a home that you have me write-up an offer on to purchse. This report will show how it compares
to recetly sold in neighborhood.
5. Ginger Hopp will counsel you on the meaning of the various clauses of
the contract when I write a purchase offer for you.
6. Ginger Hopp will present your offer to the Seller
and "sell" you and your offer, doing everything she can to make sure your offer is accepted on terms that are favorable to
7. Ginger Hopp will negotiate with the Seller until the offer is either accepted or it is clear that
no meeting of the minds can be reached.
8. When your offer is accepted, Ginger Hopp will open escrow, then
order Preliminary Title Report and give instructions for you to the Escrow Officer.
9. Ginger Hopp will
order inspections of the property and attend the inspections with you, asking questions to make sure you understand whatever
problems the inspections may reveal.
10. Ginger Hopp will review the Preliminary Title Report to make sure
there are no problems with easements or liens against the property.
11. After reviewing all the inspection reports, Ginger
Hopp will write any Addenda to cover contract changes, when necessary work is needed that hadn't been anticipated. On
occasion, there are price reductions or sometimes there are mutual agreements that the Seller will do some of the work on
the property, or perhaps give the Buyer credits through escrow for future work to be done by the Buyer.