- You might purchase a promissory note with an unpaid balance of $144k
- While the property (SFR) may have a current distressed value of $l00k
- But you may buy the note for $55,000 (55%LTV of the current market)
- Our investors can buy as little as one note or as many as they would like
- We align our investors with constant
streams of notes to choose from.
- All promissory notes purchased by our investors are directly assigned
to the investor (you).
- As the Note Buyer, you own the Note and become like the
bank. As the banker, you have the right to either sell the note to another note investor or to collect the payments due.
The third alternative is to foreclose according to each State's foreclosure law. After you successfully foreclose, you now
become the property owner instead of the note owner which enables you to either rent out the property or to rehab and sell
the property for a profit.
"Secret" note investment stategy:
Note Scenario (or re-performing):
- You could receive principle and interest payments of approximately
$761.00 per month
- Remember the payment is based on the unpaid balance of
- $761 payment would create an annual yield return for you of approximately 16.6%
align you with a national servicing company to collect the payments for you.
This type of note added to your portfolio would create a nice long term cash flow.
Value=$100k, you paid $55k for the Note; this is a good cash flow position.
it ever became a non-performing Note (no worries) we can just sell the property for an additional profit (see below)
and then buy another Note for your portfolio to replace it.
1st position Mortgage Note is a Secured Asset.
Non-Performing Note Scenario:
analyze all notes prior to purchase with an 'Eagle Eye'.
establish realistic time frames to possession, re-sale and close of escrow.
- Non-performing return’s are typically
achieved in 3-6 months
- A typical net return of up to 30% can be realized after
all expenses deducted.
- Average Retun-on-Ivestment
is 20% ++ (rare scenarios have been 60%-90%)
- Note Buyer forms a Joint Venture with Eagle Eyes Asset Management, Ltd (EEAM) to Facilitate
the sale of the property.
- EEAM continues forward with foreclosure, taking possesion
of the property for re-sale.
- EEAM takes
care of due diligence required and the sale process including hiring a Listing agent when property is located in
- EEAM aligns it's clients
with Natl Servicing companies to assist with many legal procedures. Foreclosure duties are coordinated
is negotiated for quickest and highest profit.
- Once Escrow is closed, we can buy our next Note and repeat the process for
more Capital Growth.
RIGHT NOW you have
the chance to buy notes at prices that in the past were only available to large investment banking firms. more... We feel this opportunity will be available and
affordable up to the next 18 months. Banks are sitting on a mountain of defaulted mortgages and they want them off
their books--at any cost. They are being sold off to clearing houses in bundles of performing and non-performing notes
at tremendous discounts in order for the banks to stay in business. This is a rare opportunity; the time is now. Notes
are where smart hedge fund managers invest... you can too when you Team up with REPS and Eagle Eyes Asset Management!
Choice of : PERFORMING NOTES versus NON-PERFORMING NOTES
We align our investors with constant streams of notes to
choose from. Our concentration is on residential note transactions where the deepest discounts are currently.
REPS buys the note directly from the note warehouse at steep discounts
for you as our investor. You put the 'Performing Note' directly into your portfolio for an average 14% return
on investment -or- Joint Venture with Eagle Eyes Asset Management, Ltd to flip a non-performing Note for
even higher returns on your investment.
Smart hedge fund managers invest in 1st position mortgage Notes, now
you can too when you Team up with Eagle Eyes Asset Management LTD and R.E.P.S. Allow our Real Estate experience to lead you into a secure and high yielding investment strategy. Call today... the timing is now!