- You might purchase a promissory note with an unpaid balance of $144k
- While the property (SFR) may have a current distressed value of $l00k
- But you may buy the note for $55,000 (55%LTV of the current market)
- Our investors can buy as little as one note or as many as they would like
- We align our investors with constant
streams of notes to choose from.
- All promissory notes purchased by our investors are directly assigned
to the investor (you).
- As the Note Buyer, you own the Note and become like the
bank, in a sense.
"Secret" note investment stategy:
Note Scenario (or re-performing):
- You could receive principle and interest payments of approximately
$761.00 per month
- Remember the payment is based on the unpaid balance of
- $761 payment would create an annual yield return for you of approximately 16.6%
align you with a national servicing company to collect the payments for you.
This type of note added to your portfolio would create a nice long term cash flow.
Value=$100k, you paid $55k for the Note; this is a good cash flow position.
it ever became a non-performing Note (no worries) we can just sell the property for an additional profit (see below)
and then buy another Note for your portfolio to replace it.
1st position Mortgage Note is a Secured Asset.
Non-Performing Note Scenario:
analyze all notes prior to purchase with an 'Eagle Eye'.
establish realistic time frames to possession, re-sale and close of escrow.
- Non-performing return’s are typically
achieved in 3-6 months
- A typical net return of up to 30% can be realized after
all expenses deducted.
- Average Retun-on-Ivestment
is 20% ++ (rare scenarios have been 60%-90%)
- Note Buyer forms a Joint Venture with Eagle Eyes Asset Management, Ltd (EEAM) to Facilitate
the sale of the property.
- EEAM continues forward with foreclosure, taking possesion
of the property for re-sale.
- EEAM takes
care of due diligence required and the sale process including hiring a Listing agent when property is located in
- EEAM aligns it's clients
with Natl Servicing companies to assist with many legal procedures. Foreclosure duties are coordinated
is negotiated for quickest and highest profit.
- Once Escrow is closed, we can buy our next Note and repeat the process for
more Capital Growth.
Smart hedge fund managers invest in 1st position mortgage Notes;
you can too... when you Team up with Eagle Eyes Asset Management LTD
BUY NOTES @ average of 55% of current market
Allow our Real Estate experience to lead you into a secure and high yielding
investment strategy. Call today; the timing is now!